Menu
taurus
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Speed

Hello Support,

Would a Member of Virgin Media Staff please look at my account.

My contract with Virgin Media is for Broadband only, 100mbps download speed @ £48.00 per calendar month.

Sometime between  28th. October and 15th. December, this year, Virgin Media reduced my download speed to 20mbps @ £38.00 per calendar month.

At no time have I requested, instructed, nor authorised this change to my account.

Yours faithfully,

taurus.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Speed

Hi taurus

Thanks for joining us on the community and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I can see from the account that you have an old modem and we changed the speeds for you as your old modem was insufficient to cope with the speed you were being charged for.

We did try contacting you three times before this change was made and have tried three times since to arrange to get a new modem to you so we can pop you onto the right speeds and get this sorted for you.

It may be that our contact for you is out of date.

To arrange this with us please contact the teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 where they will be happy to sort this out for you.

I have also sent a private message to you for us to see if we can assist further.

Speak soon.

A fellow Taurean Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
taurus
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Karen,

Thank you for your reply. I have responded to your private message.

Regards,

taurus.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks taurus Smiley Happy

Just popped back to you.

Catch you soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos