Menu
Superuser
Message 21 of 74 (493 Views)

Re: Can your CEO fix my connection too?

all the people? i only saw 3 of them and all the testing was Manchester.
0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 22 of 74 (484 Views)

F004175974 - a request for help so please don't move

hello,

having just watched Watchdog, it would appear that VM are now able to fix over-utilisation issues really quickly.

could someone please help me by providing a fix date for the above ticket number?

thanks

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 23 of 74 (461 Views)

Re: F004175974 - a request for help so please don't move

So, the OP clearly states that this thread is not to be used for requests for help, yet you insist on breaking your own rules and ignoring my request by moving it here anyway?

How am I supposed to get an answer when your other team of mods only answers questions in oldest first order?

it would appear that your customer service has not really improved, despite your CEO's claims, wouldn't it?

Fibre optic
Message 24 of 74 (457 Views)

O dear once again the CEO of virgin Media has spoken, and once again he has put his right foot in between his upper and lower jaw, now he has gone and  instantly fixed 4 customers because of high utilisation and over subscription, there will be hundreds of legal cases for him to do the same for all the others, even CISAS can now force VM's hand into a fast fix turnaround, as he has done it for the 4 on national TV.

Well done Tom, you have fixed all the problems, because if you don't, the victims, discriminated hundreds of your crippled network could take it further.

Don't you just love cockups <----- yes another VM CEO publicly announced word, "cockup", done by VM's leader.

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
Up to speed
Message 25 of 74 (446 Views)

[ Edited ]

Bartman007 wrote:

O dear once again the CEO of virgin Media has spoken, and once again he has put his right foot in between his upper and lower jaw, now he has gone and  instantly fixed 4 customers because of high utilisation and over subscription, there will be hundreds of legal cases for him to do the same for all the others, even CISAS can now force VM's hand into a fast fix turnaround, as he has done it for the 4 on national TV.

Well done Tom, you have fixed all the problems, because if you don't, the victims, discriminated hundreds of your crippled network could take it further.

Don't you just love cockups <----- yes another VM CEO publicly announced word, "cockup", done by VM's leader.

Regards

I can only dream of your speeds and ping time in the picture on your signature of your reply on Virgin Media Smiley Happy My area USED to be excellent but not for months and months and its not over utilisation...

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 26 of 74 (434 Views)

Dam I missed this, hopefully it will be available on Catchup soon.

0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 27 of 74 (430 Views)

[ Edited ]

unisoft wrote:

Bartman007 wrote:

Regards

I can only dream of your speeds and ping time in the picture on your signature of your reply on Virgin Media Smiley Happy My area USED to be excellent but not for months and months and its not over utilisation...

I had a max of 15Mbps connection for over 3 years, you should look at my previous messages, but I feel everyones pain, I have got all the T-Shirts Smiley Tongue I have only had a good connection for a few months, I am still waiting for it to go rubbish again, it takes time for trust to heal, especially lie after lie, year after year.

Hope you get what you pay for soon, I really do. CISAS can help you, even more so now.

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Trouble shooter
Message 28 of 74 (418 Views)

Re: Broadband Speed: Discussion Thread

So this escalated quickly.

The remaining Motorola / River Delta stuff should be dealt with shortly.

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 29 of 74 (399 Views)

I reported 2mbs download speeds, at peak hours, this morning and following a lunch time reboot after connection loss all seems fixed :-)

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 30 of 74 (386 Views)

Could you please tell me what your ticket number was @ianfromnotts

0 Kudos