Menu
Slow-FTTC
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband - Slow Download Speeds (Area20)

Hi All, 

Can I ask whether anyone else is experiencing slow speeds? Virgin support team don't seem to be pulling their fingers out and continuously fob me off; bare in mind I joined 05/12. They're not really instilling any confidence. 

Getting to my point, I was wondering whether anyone else has experienced this and managed to get Virgin to do something about this. I have already done the standard tests (ie- speedtest, ping test, plugged directly into router). Any advice would be helpful.

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband - Slow Download Speeds (Area20)

Hi Slow-FTTC, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your speeds. 

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F003462268 for slow speeds at peak times. This is currently with the planning team and I don't have a lot of information on this as of yet. We should know more after 01/03/2017. 

I have popped the details across to the team that deal with this type of issue and they will get in touch as soon as they can with some more information. 

Do you find you only have slow speeds during peak hours? 

Keep us posted. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
eric777m
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband - Slow Download Speeds (Area20)

Slow Download Speeds (Area20)

Yes all area 20 Urmston gets slow speeds at peak times.

Eric

0 Kudos