Menu
Benhuclark
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Slow At Peak Times Call Ref 1172035

I have been having real performance issues with my broadband speeds at peak times and raised a fault with you ref 1172035 a few days ago. My broadband is "up to 50Mb". With a wired connection to my router I get between 5mb and up 10mb download speeds if I'm lucky in the evening. During the day I get 30mb to 45mb. 5mb is not acceptable and is not what I am paying for. Your call centre said they had found a fault and it would be fixed within 24 hours. This was a few days ago and has not happened. Can you advise what can be done and resolve the issue. If nothing can be done because the line is over utilised then I will be changing my broadband supplier.

Rgds

Ben Clark

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Slow At Peak Times Call Ref 1172035

Hello Ben Clark,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

I'd like to apologies for the slow speeds you're experiencing, I know just how frustrating this can be.

I've just taken a good look at your connection and I'm sorry to report that we do have a fault in your area under ref: F002977692 which is due for review on the 8th March. This fault is responsible for reducing speeds especially during peak time hours (evenings and weekends).

I know this isn't the news you were hoping for, please accept my apologies and let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos