Menu
DAVIDH2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

BROAD BAND SPEED PROBLEM

Hi, I'm new to the forum. My family and I have been experiencing some problems with broadband connectivity and speed. For example the wireless x-box one used by my son keeps losing connection intermittently. Download speed is at a maximum of 24 MBPS on a good day, it has dropped to as low as 10 MBPS. Before we were able to get speeds around 43 MBPS. Does anyone have any tips or any simple fixes that may assist in improving the situation?  Would appreciate any assistance. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: BROAD BAND SPEED PROBLEM

Hi DAVIDH2

Welcome to the forum. I'm really sorry to hear of the slow speeds that you have been experiencing and the frustration this must be causing. I've run some checks on your connection and everything looks healthy which is great. f you test the connection speed from a PC wired to the hub is there any improvement? There are many factors that can affect wireless so I've included a guide here with some helpful info on improving the wifi around the home.

Speak soon,

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos