Menu
stecartwright8
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

BQM Graphs

This weeks graphs Sunday to SundayMy Broadband Ping - Home net My Broadband Ping - Home netMy Broadband Ping - Home netMy Broadband Ping - Home netMy Broadband Ping - Home netMy Broadband Ping - Home netMy Broadband Ping - Home netMy Broadband Ping - Home netAnyone elses as bad as this, it would be good to see

0 Kudos
ChrisK1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BQM Graphs

Mines not as bad as yours but I have been getting the same dip in noise from about 1 AM to 10 AM for the past 3 days and the overall above my average noise started just before 4 PM on Friday.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BQM Graphs

Hi there stecartwright8,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

My apologies you are experiencing issues with your broadband connection.

From checking your connection, there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. The reference number is F004275409 and has a review date of 17th May.

I also noticed your upstream power levels are too high at +53 dBmV and for this I would like to arrange an engineer appointment. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos