Menu
mikeyh68
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

B90 Broadband

Ok enough is enough - inam meant to be on 100mb but for the last few weeks I am lucky to get 5mb - same old crap reasons and meant to have been fixed weeks ago . As soon as inget a chance I am off - completely fed up at paying over £100 a month for a crap service !!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: B90 Broadband

Evening mikeyh68,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

My apologies that you are still experiencing slow broadband speeds.

Looking at your connection, it appears that you are affected by a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. The reference number is F003733824 and has a review date of 15th February.

To discuss this further I have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner). I will leave this thread open and if you can reply back to me here instead of creating new threads, that would be great.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
BigManA
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello fellow brummy...

Honestly, if I were you and you are looking to leave, just go for it.. you don't even need to wait until your contract is over. I'd phone and tell them that they are unable to deliver the service that you are paying for and are in breach of the contract you signed with them and threaten legal action if you need to push your point further.

The utilisation issues is nothing short of robbery.

I live in the B10 area and my thread is 3 pages long (mainly me waffling how bad my connection is and no one can help)

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/Broadband-Speed-Issue-Birmingham-B10-Area/td-p/2959373

It took a year and five months for me to get my speeds back from over utilisation!
0 Kudos
mikeyh68
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Absolutely unbelievable 

I have just tr3id yet again - actually direct link to computer via ethernet and got a speed 0f 1.5 mb . Virgin you need to do something QUICK or you have sold me incorrect product and I will seek legal advice

Jokers

Mike

0 Kudos