Menu
kmneo2000
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Area reference: 30 NG2

Hi,

I have had no broadband for nearly 2 weeks. On the my virgin page it says its a known fault and Engineer's are working on it. However the date for fix is being postponed everyday. 

I spoke to someone last saturday who assured me that it is actually fixed and should be up and running by the next sunday, despite being sunday. Come next friday this is still not fixed and the latest online update is 1600 hrs today. 

2 weeks + of no broadband is unheard of but still I do not see any reports of major outages. Is there an alternative solution?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area reference: 30 NG2

Hi kmneo2000, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that your internet has been off for nearly 2 weeks, I apologise for any troubles.

I have tested things from here and I can see some T3 & T4  time outs inside the Hubs logs. I would like to arrange for this to be investigated further for you by one of our engineers.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos