Menu
Ianm2585
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Area 31 virgins forgotten territory

It appears that virgin cannot be bothered with this area so called repair dates are just review dates ( someone should explain this to Mumbai ) emails saying until repair is made I will receive £10 a month off my bill ( had to ring mumbai as this was left off and now told to ring every month to get it ) and now on the 30th November there is a big announcement area 31 is up and running everyone is getting speeds quoted rather than less than 50% of what is quoted yeah right virgin been spending all the money on getting 4k to customers . So what about your customers on crap broadband speeds pixilating TV images and at times internet so slow even Netflix buffers the answer is you squeeze more money out of them to fund other projects Maybe you should find a British call centre so people can get there problems sorted rather than fed a load of crap to stall them or asking to be put through to cancellations just to talk to someone with a bit of sense 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 31 virgins forgotten territory

Hi Ianm2585,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

I've taken a look at the high peak time traffic fault in your area and the review date is showing as 16th November.

These faults will have review dates due to the work that is required to improve bandwidth. The upgrade work itself can involve: implementation of additional upstream and/or downstream channels, hardware upgrades at the CMTS, re-siting of street cabinets, digging up of roads/paths etc.

I know this is frustrating to say the least and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. One of my colleagues will be in touch nearer the review date with further updates.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Speedie
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 31 virgins forgotten territory

Hi Sam,

To keep your valued customer informed with the latest news/information on this outstanding incident, what type of work is required to resolve this long overdue fault?

0 Kudos