Menu
Ianm2585
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Area 31 corby

After suffering with erratic broadband speeds I checked on the forums and contacted VM over utilisation was the answer and a repair was set for the future ,the repair date passed to be replaced with another repair date two months later so that won't happen either. VM are now giving me ten pound a month off my bill until service is restored to normal but in the meantime have increased my bill it seems to be win win virgin all the way as the paltry amount they have reduced my bill by a new customer is still paying less than me . I have been told I can break my contract at any time with no penalties just standard 30 day notice so I will be looking at other providers but in the meantime will be also be looking into complaining about virgins attitude to customers in area 31 I think if everyone in area 31 who was affected with speed issues had their bill reduced over 50% this issue would soon be repaired .I hear Richard Brandon came off his bike at high speed bet he wasnt in area 31.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 31 corby

Hi there Ianm2585,

Really sorry for the delay in getting this sorted.

I understand that this type of thing can be very inconvenient and the networks team are working to get this fixed ASAP.

In the meantime, if you wish to make a complaint as mentioned in your post, I am able to raise and close this on your account and this information will then be passed on to OFCOM.

Alternatively, you can call our team to talk about this further on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  
You can also chat to our online team via: [Contact us].

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Ianm2585
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 31 corby

Do you have a quick route phonenumber for cancellations fed up being diverted all over mumbai and being asked the same questions over and over again 

0 Kudos