Menu
ChromeOrange
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Area 31 (ST15) , what's going on?

Since Wednesday morning the speed has been appalling, I'm talking minutes to load pages, wired or wireless, it makes no difference. I can't give any idea on speed because speedtest.net won't actually run a test

Services like Netflix and Amazon Prime work with no buffering when I'm watching through the TV, BBC News works through their app. It's the internet that is the problem.

If I connect via a VPN then I have no problems, obviously it's not 200MB but it actually works.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 31 (ST15) , what's going on?

Hi ChromeOrange, 

Thanks for getting in touch! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your broadband being slow since Wednesday morning. I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tried to test things from here, but I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required from you in order to proceed with diagnostics. Please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Sukerkin
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 31 (ST15) , what's going on?

You might find that this is actually fixed now, Chrome.  Service was resumed on Tuesday afternoon (17th Jan).

0 Kudos