Menu
DavidHarman
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Area 22

i used to have a really good speed which I pay handsomely for, but the last few weeks the speed have been halved! 

When I rebooted my hub I used to get to my original speed since I posted that fact that's changed.

My question as nothing has changed my end, what is causing the reduction in my speed?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 22

Hi DavidHarman,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've run diagnostics on your account and everything is looking great on this end. Are you still experiencing the same issue? Are you connected wired or wirelessly?

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
DavidHarman
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wireless (That I WAS getting 100% speed till recently) When I reboot hub it goes to 100% Then reboot by itself for a 2nd time & reverts to 55% of speed which strikes me as more than random 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi DavidHarman,

Thanks for getting back to us.

If you are testing through wireless, have you tried to change the wireless channel to see if that improves the connection? As there could be interference causing an issue.

Have you tried through a wired connection to see if there is a difference in speeds?

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DavidHarman
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for replying,

I've tried changing the channel today my speed now degraded to less 50% even after reverting the original channel, seems I will have to phone for help! That I have tried to avoid because of the Script/Excuses drive me to distraction & assume that I not tried to remedy any problems my end
0 Kudos