Menu
donxi
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Area 22 - Barking Riverside - Poor/Unreliable Speeds

I have been experiencing such poor and unreliable speeds and lagging with my internet connection for the past few weeks now constantly. Since moving to this new build (Area 22 - Barking Riverside) we have had been upgraded to Vivid 150 and since then the connection has been more unstable than reliable. I have had engineers attend my property in the past to resolve such issues but this is now getting beyond frustrating. I have also had a new router provided however this lagging is still consistent. The usual service checks online, advanced settings, restarting of modems yields nothing. Very very frustrating when you are paying £38 p/m and VM keep increasing the cost for a poorer service

0 Kudos
donxi
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 22 - Barking Riverside - Poor/Unreliable Speeds

I've attached the Router status/Downstream and Upstream values to see if this is normal or notdownstream.pngupstream.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello donxi,

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the slow speeds you're experiencing, I appreciate it's frustrating. I've just tested your network and everything looks normal from our end. I wonder if you'd be able to pop your Hub into Modem Mode and test again?

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
donxi
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Heather,

Over the weekend I switched my Hub into modem only and still had a few lagging issues. 

Yesterday and today the lagging seems to be a lot worse.

0 Kudos