0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 20 slow broadband speed

Hi Greenbelt1,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've run diagnostics on your equipment and everything is looking great on this end. Are you able to do a wired speed test?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Greenbelt1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband back to speed now. However, having had problems with both landline service (not receiving incoming calls) and television problems (no on demand, catch up etc) has made me reconsider staying a Virgin customer. Two cancelled engineer call outs 'as its a problem in your area' .. plus after speaking to FIVE customer service agents yesterday to be told 'you don't pay any extra for TV in your package....!' but I'll see if I can compensate for your lose of phone for two weeks. Received an email today, headed 'you have changed your package' (Virgin lingo for this is how we've compensated you?) Opened to find attached next months bill..you can't make it up, it's more expensive than my original. Not a happy customer here, and searching for better service, sod 'the deals' I just want a decent service with a good standard of customer service. I've been a customer since ntlw days 20+ years, but maybe the loyalty is irrelevant to Virgin. The package we have has been chosen for our needs, but it is still a chunk out of our monthly budget, would happily pass it on to another company that would appreciate the business

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Greenbelt1,

Really sorry to hear about all of this.

I've not been able to detect any obvious cause for concern via your account.

Let me know if your performance still hasn't improved?

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos