Menu
Jimmysmurf
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Area 20 KT19 slow broadband

Anyone know when the broadband issue in area 20 will be resolved. Was told December but doesn't look like that's gonna happen. Paying for 100mb but getting a tenth of that if I'm lucky. Thx.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 20 KT19 slow broadband

Hi Jimmysmurf,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I've taken a look at the high peak time traffic fault in your area which you mentioned (F002977692) and the review date is showing as 8th February. The dates can be subject to change due to the work that is required to improve bandwidth.

I know this is frustrating to say the least and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. I'll pass this across to one of my colleagues who will be in touch with more information.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mhjohn
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 20 KT19 slow broadband

I live in area 21 and I've signed up for VM plan with 200mbps. I've been receiving 1mbps as well. Totally frustrating, called the VM hotline 4 times today and still no resolution. Issue had been going on for almost 3 months now. If I wasn't tied to the contract I would've changed my network provider long ago.
0 Kudos