Menu
tetley01_tml
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Area 20 Epsom - Download speed issues!

Over the last few weeks the internet speeds have been terrible around peak times, to such an extent that I had to use 4G on my phone last night as my download speed was 0.41mbps!

I appreciate my contract is "up to" 50mbps and this will vary depending on the time of day but getting ~1-2mbps constantly every night is not acceptable, considering I can barely stream or watch anything online with one device.

When I logged into my account last night, apparently my "speed boost is now complete", which I find amazing since my speeds have been getting worse and worse.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 20 Epsom - Download speed issues!

Hi tetley01_tml,

I do apologise for your speed issues. My tests reveal a peak time speed fault that is already under investigation, ref: F002977692. 
A network upgrade is required so that capacity can be increased on this part of the network. However, the current pre-upgrade work will need to complete first. This has a review date for 08/03/2017. 

I shall pass your details over to a team who will provide updates - please read my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) for more information.

Kind regards,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos