Menu
antonyb
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Area 14 slow speed in evening

Like a lot of people on here my broadband speed is awful in the evenings. Done speed tests in the morning and it's 31mb down, in the evening this drops to 2mb at best! Seems to me that despite all it's Hollywood glamour virgins network can't handle the speed promised. My internet would probably be faster if usain bolt hand delivered the packets of data. Phoning the helpdesk was no use after 30 mins told couldn't help me any further unless I got a laptop and plugged it into router. Please virgin sort yourselves out!!!
0 Kudos
Nathan26
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 14 slow speed in evening

Im also in area 14 its 3mb at best most nights i only ever see 100mb at 1am which is pointless.

0 Kudos
bakedznake
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Only thing fast about VM is them taking their money out of your account every month. Most reliable speed you'll find. 

0 Kudos
antonyb
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Great now Liberty Media have taken over F1 I hope there are no evening races as the cars will only be able to go round the track at 20mph not 200mph as listed!!!!!!!

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi antonyb,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're experiencing speed issues.

I've located your account and I can see an issue with the network in your area affecting speeds at peak times - Ref.(F003322891). Our technicians are working to get this resolved and have set a review date of 26th April 2017.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos