Menu
slydrone
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Area 04 painfully slow speeds

Only getting between 3 & 8 MB in the evenings. Paying for 100MB and amazon prime and it takes nearly 3hrs to watch a 2hr film. Its quicker on my mobile, get a grip Virgin or i'm off 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 04 painfully slow speeds

Hi slydrone,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I've managed to locate your account and it appears you are being affected by a high peak time traffic fault in your area. The reference number is F003735054 and has a review date of 24th May.

Apologies for the delay and inconvenience caused.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
slydrone
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So the team keep telling me, however they changed some settings Monday and it was much better. Then Wednesday it was down to 2 Mb and the upload was faster. Tonight we have 6Mb and the technical guy said he will send a new router out, what good will this be? Considering I pay for 100MB plus pay for movie and sports streaming this is not acceptable I was so looking forward to watching the masters. This weekend and the F1. We have decided it's time to leave.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey there slydrone,

Thanks for getting back to us Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems with your connection, it sounds frustrating.

These faults can be tricky and take a little while to resolve due to the complexity of the work involved. Changing your wireless channel can help if you're experiencing wireless interference, but ultimately, peak time might be slower.

Really sorry you're thinking of leaving us, please let me know if there's anything specific we can help with.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos