Menu
thisisdash
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Area 03 problems?

Hi Guys,
I'm in Area 03 here (SE19) and my connection is miserably slow. Getting my full upload speed of around 5megs but down only 2megs - usually we have a pretty consistent 50-70meg...

This only seems to happen on evenings and weekends and hadn't happened as far as I could tell since I called to complain back over the summer (engineer visit, couldn't establish why it was so, no obvious fault) but it's slipped back into this awful state of permanently bad download rates.

Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 03 problems?

Hi thisisdash,

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your speeds. 

I have taken a look and I can see there is a little bit of trouble with slow speeds during peak times in your area but not so much it should be causing too much of an issue. That being said we will need to keep an eye on this for you.

I can see however that your downstream power levels are on the high side so I would like to get an engineer out to take a look at this for you. I will pop you a Pm to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mikes2400
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 03 problems?

I am in area 03 and I'm getting only 5mbps instead of 50! I've rebooted my computer and my hub - makes no difference. There MUST be a problem surely. And what happened to the 70mbps I was promised?

0 Kudos