Menu
GazGibson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Angry/Fed up

, numerous phone calls and issues and nothing sorted.

Firstly we are paying for the full tv/broadband package, yet I've just checked the speed test and it's a joke. 11 Meg through a wired connection. I regularly check it, I've never seen it in 18 months above 30 Meg. Absolute joke. Also in the past 2 weeks every hour or so the Internet just cuts out. Infacy ir just cut out as i tried to post this!!!! The blue arrow turns green then turns on again. Sounds minor but it's no good when you're in the middle of something or my son is on his ps4, and the net randomly cuts out.

We've rang numerous times and was promised earlier this would be sorted. Needless to say it hasn't been sorted. We were told we would get full broadband speed and a 25% off the next bill. Which for 18 months of non service is a joke. Well the Internet isn't sorted and a small refund for 18 months of slow Internet and repeated phone call is an outrage. This needs sorting. We have even been into a virgin store today and the rep said this was out of order and told us our router is also out of date. So we have rang AGAIN. And told we will get a new one. Not sure this will fix any or all the problems above. Very much doubt it.

Add to this the constant tv pixolating on the main TV and certain channels basically making them unwatchable. This also needs sorting out asap.

Seriously considering switching to sky. We are basically getting nothing what we pay for. At wits end!!!
0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Angry/Fed up

Make a formal complaint , then after 8 weeks pass it to CISAS, follow my simple guide and you really cannot go wrong.

I see a lot of people going the wrong way about complaining, hit them in their pocket not yours.

Good luck

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
SiKi
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Basically if an installer cant fix the problem ie bad cable or your coax needs jiggling about in the cabinet i wouldn't bother staying hanging onto there constant lies regarding fixes/review dates.

The forum is full of copy & paste posts from staff due to over utilisation do yourself a favour and if out of contract jump ship..

GazGibson
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Absolutely scandalous
0 Kudos