Menu
Silent-2016
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Advice, If you have BT Infinity then change to it. VM dont care about customer services...

Advice, If you can get BT Infinity in your area then sack VM and change to it ASAP. VM don't care about customer services belive me I know because I have 3 years of utter tripe from them with over utilisation issues with them...

You only need to look through all the speed issues in this forum from me. I have had over utilisation issues for 3 years and no fix in sight, just the dreaded review date, put back and back and back, no explanation as to why!. But hey VM know about this issues and a new road get built 20 yards away with 20 houses on it, Guess what VM roll out Broadband knowing full well they can not supply what they say because there is an over utilisation issue in the area and has been for 3 years but still charge new customers the full cost. How can this be right. Take my word for it MOVE FROM VM....Lies lies lies.

No help what so ever at all... There management and support services should be ashamed of themselves.

Bring back COMCAST none of these issue then. Oh yes vm techs read this but don't bother to do anything about it why because there not trained to know whats up!

Jacevoor77
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Advice, If you have BT Infinity then change to it. VM dont care about customer services...

That's my option now bt .virgin as gone down hill just need to know if my archer c9 will work on the home hub 4 from them
0 Kudos
lynyona
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Advice, If you have BT Infinity then change to it. VM dont care about customer services...

I've recently been looking at a lot of ISP reviews and they all have bad reviews in our local area some customers are having trouble with sky broadband  BT Infinity isn't in our area yet and they don't know when it will be. I'm looking at the option of getting a lower broadband with a different ISP even if it its inferior id rather pay cheap for an inferior service than expensive for one. Be lower speed but it cant be any worse or can it .....

Jacevoor77
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I know the feeling there's cheaper I thinking bt but £60 install fee bit much I checked there forums for see what I might have to put up with
0 Kudos