Menu
nickking
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Absymal speed

Afternoon,

We've had issues for most of this year, until this month I was receiving a 'massive' discount of £12.50 a month on my bill due to over-utilisation in my area, this is supposedly now fixed.

Ken who works in the CEO's office dealt with my complaint and replaced our router free of charge with the new Hub 3.0, the wifi signal strength has improved and it doesn't drop connection 3 or 4 times a day so that's a bonus.

I'm not 100% convinced that the issues we've experienced throughout this year are fixed, here are a few speed test results from yesterday evening and today, bear in mind we should have up to 200mb.  The tests are a mix of hard wired and over wifi (less than 2m from the router).

578374744.png5783738183.png5784475357.pngCwv4qMEWEAAeJa2.png

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Nick.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Absymal speed

Well first suggestion would be tell us which speed test is which- Weve no way of knowing if wireless is faster/slower and what the actual speeds you receive are ATM.

Post a couple of speed tests, wired to the HUB using CAT5E or better cable. Reuse the wired ones you've posted already if you like (maybe add another)

Given the time stamps on the tests, I would say you have an issue but its not overutilisation.

Then post the power levels from your HUB3's status screen...

0 Kudos