Menu
pzr99130
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Absolutely fed up of this! 2mbps...NG9

So for the last 2 years or so, every single weekend my connection drops from 50-60mpbs down to 2-3mpbs, 

Every weekend, without fail. Can't even open webpages alot of the time. It's constantly dropping out and i've lost count the amount of times i've had to ring only to be told "it's fine"

During the week there's been countless times there has been an issue that would be resolved within the next 6 hours or whatever and quite a few vans out on my street but still nothing ever changes. 

Can't wait to get rid of this crap!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Absolutely fed up of this! 2mbps...NG9

Hi pzr99130,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're experiencing connection issues.

I've located your account and I can see a network fault currently affecting your services - Ref.(C00788674). The technicians have set a review time later today for this issue.

I'll check back with you later today to see if there's been any change.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
pzr99130
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh,

Yes I can see and it's already cut out a few times today, but this has been the case for the last couple of years atleast. Several vans have been out to the box, atleast once the last few weeks there has been a fault that will be sorted by 3pm blah blah but nothing improves. If anything it gets worse.

I did a speed test last night and got 0.16mbps down..It's ridiculous 1 minute its 60odd mbps, next its 0.16mbps

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi pzr99130,

I've checked out the network and the issue has cleared. I can still, however, see issues with your signal levels that will need to be adjusted. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos