Menu
cjohn1969
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

AREA 12 DISGUSTINGLY SLOW BROADBAND AT PEAK TIMES

I GET 150MBS DOWNLOAD AT 5AM WHEN UP FOR WORK BUT OF A EVENING LUCKY TO GET OVER 10MBS,I AM SUPPOSED TO BE ON  VIVID200 OPTICAL FIBRE,VIRGIN SAYING WILL BE SORTED BY 7-12-2016,I DOUBT THIS VERY MUCH AS WAS TOLD WORK BEING CARRIED OUT ON 17-11-2016 AND TO ME ITS MADE NO DIFFERENCE,SO IF THIS ISNT RECTIFIED WHERE DO I STAND ON CANCELLING MY ACCOUNT SO CAN MOVE SUPPLIER.??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: AREA 12 DISGUSTINGLY SLOW BROADBAND AT PEAK TIMES

Hi there cjohn1969,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to learn that you are having issues with your broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

Looking at your connection, the downstream power levels are too high at + 13 dBmV and for this I would like to book an engineer appointment to adjust these for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

I can see the high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. The reference number is F004240236 and with a review date of 25th January 2017. As this is a review date it is subject to change due to the work that is required to improve bandwidth.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos