Menu
puddys52
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

8 months + of getting speeds of 5mb at peak times with 100mb package

Keep getting speeds of only 5mb at peak times. I pay for 100mb service, and although I realise peak time speeds are slower, I would not expect it to be only 5mb. Every time I call am giving same excuse-upgrade works is going on in your area. Been to date give 5 different dates as to when service is going to be optimal. However, as each date passes, no improvement and am just given a later date when the work will be complete every time I call.

When I buy lets say a box of eggs from the shop for £1, I expect there to be 6 eggs as that is what I have paid for, likewise, If i am paying for 100mb I expect to get it or at least close.

Poor service, bad value for money. Ringing the disconnection team in the morning. Have been good customer for a number of years, but sick to death of excuses and paying for something I am not getting.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 8 months + of getting speeds of 5mb at peak times with 100mb package

If VM are 100% at fault, utilisation (over subscribing) is their problem, then make a formal complaint with VM, after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS, follow my simple guide to make it easier.

You can, if you provide enough evidence to CISAS you can get up to, if not more than 50% of your BB costs.

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Good luck

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy

All Replies
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If VM are 100% at fault, utilisation (over subscribing) is their problem, then make a formal complaint with VM, after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS, follow my simple guide to make it easier.

You can, if you provide enough evidence to CISAS you can get up to, if not more than 50% of your BB costs.

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Good luck

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
hollow
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

and that will make not a blind bit of difference to them , reporting them to themselves will achieve nothing sry to say.

0 Kudos