Menu
Webster141
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

£53 a month for not even 1/10th of my vivid 200.

For the past two weeks, everynight, probably around 5pm-midnight my internet couldn't get any worse.

I get spikes to 150ms in Overwatch, I get spikes in Discord, don't even think about downloading anything, maybe it'll get like 1mb/sec if i'm SUPER lucky.

This is my speed http://www.speedtest.net/result/5997715236.png as of writing, and i've literally had to drop playing what I am because it's so dumb.

Why does this keep happening? You fix something then a few months later it's beyond fudged again? Let me guess, over congestion in my area.... again

Pretty excited for that... which took 2months to fix last time.

Honestly ready to switch, already paying way too much for ~one~ service, would rather pickup a bundle deal from Sky or something. Been with VM/NTL for maybe 15 years now? and honestly, pretty fed up.

0 Kudos
Msbs
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £53 a month for not even 1/10th of my vivid 200.

I'm getting a full 1.5 on average out of 50meg, just got off the phone and they insulted me with £1 a week off my bill because I'm not getting the service I'm paying for!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £53 a month for not even 1/10th of my vivid 200.

Hello Msbs,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the slow speeds you're experiencing, are you using a wireless or a hard-wired connection when you test? Ideally we would need to see results tested from a hard-wired device like a laptop or PC, if you don't have an Ethernet cable let me know and I'll send you one.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos