Menu
SunnyCaz
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

3mb not 100mb can't get through on phone

please.... can virgin media help. We are getting around 3-5mb evenings and weekends and now from about 3pm and all through the night. This has been the case for most of this year and we keep getting fobbed off. Now I can't even get through to complain and there is no email address to write to. At this rate it will be quicker to write a letter of complaint. I was last told it will be OK at the start of December.team come back to me as I want a refund of our broadband fee.

0 Kudos
Bestie
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3mb not 100mb can't get through on phone

By what you have said it sounds like you have Utilization. The December date they gave you was only a " Review " which always get pushed back like mine has for the past 2 Years.

0 Kudos
SunnyCaz
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It stinks. I am considering moving to a 4g mobile broadband contract to get higher speeds. Now 45mins trying to get through on the phone after 10mins of listening to automated messages and mock tests. Gave up and thought I would email. Sadly they don't have any email address which for a communications and TV co. is madness. Is there a governing body I can complain to. Surely VM must be in breach of something if only false representation. 

0 Kudos
Bestie
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you want to complain you can write to Virgin.

If you are in contract and want to leave send Ofcom an email and they will give you the info on how to do this & get out of any early termination fees.

0 Kudos