Menu
Mercenary
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

300mbps and package upgrades?

Hi. With the latest announcement for the change to your base packages how will that affect current customers? As normally you guys are good at communicating about free upgrades but nothing this time.

Based on what new customers who sign up after the 30th get does that mean we are all getting an upload speed boost? I'm on vivid 100 and have 6mbps up and the new base is 12mbps. Also means I'm on what is now the cheapest base package so will that mean a reduction in my bill? It's just odd the press release doesn't mention current customers at all.
Bingley
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 300mbps and package upgrades?

I agree, interesting where it says " AS STANDARD" , so are we to take it 100mpbs will now the standard lowest VM offer and will anyone on less be getting free upgrades ?. Comeon VM put the statement in plain english about your advertisment .

0 Kudos
Bingley
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Mercenary
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Agh! I hate calling the overseas call centres. They never have any idea what I'm on about and I end up having to go through to the retentions department in the UK before I get a sensible answer. I just want the better upload speeds ☹️
0 Kudos