I switched to 200meg months ago but this last month or so iv got round to finally testing my speeds and iv only been getting 20 to 60 meg max. I average 30meg most the time. iv tried turning the modem off all night , iv done a factory reset in the hub itself but still no joy. this is a wired connection to my new pc build not a cheap setup , nothing is by the modem or the pc that can interfere either.
Welcome to our forum, I am sorry we took a while getting here and for the slow speeds. It looks like you have a couple of issues.
We do have a problem with high peak time traffic on your segment I am afraid. As you mentioned we are already aware of it ref F004133742 and would like to carry out some upgrade work. The review date is currently showing 15 MAR 2017. Please accept our apologies and if you would be so kind to wait a few days one of the forum team will be in contact to discuss further.
The other problem as Kippies observed is high power levels received at the hub. Best we send an engineer to investigate please. I will send you a forum private message to arrange an appointment.