Menu
Zagara
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

2000ms response times area 30 Mansfield area!

All day and everyday in this area the internet speed is slow and laggy due to terrible response times and packet loss. I spoke to a virgin chap on the phone who said it would be fixed today but obviously he was blowing smoke at me. Anyone else in the area getting the same? I really don't like being lied to Virgin, it's not cricket for the price I pay. What is being done? And don't throw another review date at me please. I just want what I'm paying good money for. Thank you. Z
0 Kudos
greyman
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2000ms response times area 30 Mansfield area!

There are over-utilisation issues in the Mansfield area, but if you are getting these symptoms, all day every day, that sounds like you might have another issue also.  Just to check, and VM will ask this, are you measuring via a wired or a wireless connection.  A wired test will be the best if you want to convince VM that it is their problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2000ms response times area 30 Mansfield area!

Hi Zagara,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

I would like to check your connection for any issues however I was unable to locate your account. If you can send me a Private Message confirming your address, I will be able to look further into this.

Look forward to hearing from you

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos