Menu
Tezza109
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

10mbps on a 200mbps service contract?

Is it acceptable to pay for a contacted 200mbps broadband service when regular tests show I rarely get better than 20mbps from my home broadband?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 10mbps on a 200mbps service contract?

Hi Tezza109, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about your slow speeds issues, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have run some checks on your connection from here and I noticed that your area cable seems to suffer some load issues, especially during the peak times. We're planning to undertake some upgrades to parts of our external network in your area in order to combat this.

The upgrades will be to improve bandwidth and performance during the peak hours, the reference number for this is 

F003389984 and is currently scheduled to be reviewed around the beginning of April. Thanks for your patience with regards to this matter, one of my colleagues will be in touch with some more information.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) as I will need to confirm a few security questions with you in order to make their job a little easier. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos