Menu
Dzhalagash
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

10Mb paying for the 200Mb?

I'm paying a salty £45 a month for my 200Mb internet connection, but speedtest is measuring only 10Mb!
I live alone, checked the router and no other machine connected and I was not downloading.
Don't even try the "there are work/ maintenance" BS because you used it last week, last month and the monthd before! I'm outraged and I will likely change provider soon if this doesn't stop immediatedly.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 10Mb paying for the 200Mb?

Hi Dzhalagash

Welcome to the community and I'm very sorry to learn of the slow speeds you have been experiencing recently. 

I've run some checks on your connection to look into this further and I can see that we currently have a fault ticket open F004469354 that's causing slow speeds around peak times. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this must be causing you. There is a review date coming up on 05/04/2017 where we will certainly be able to check for any updates.

Kind regards,

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Dzhalagash
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 21.33.46.png

I keep hearing promises that you are going to fix this, that you are working on it, I call you and you just keep reassuring that everything will be fine, that there are just works being done slowing down the connection, but it's months that it's like this and I smeel lies.

If this is the service you offer, that I can't even watch Netflix when I get back home from work, I can get if for cheaper from any other provider. I'm currently paying £45.74 every month, and at this point it is not worth it. Instead I'm even bothering to log in in this forum to complain, when I should just ask any other provide to give me their service for 1/3 of your price and it can't be worse, can it?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Dzhalagash,

Thanks for getting back to us Smiley Happy

Really sorry for the on-going problems with your connection. I've taken a look and I can see that we're still working on the fault in your area, it's being reviewed again on the 28th June, we're still upgrading the network in your area and will need more time to complete the work required.

Sincere apologies for the on-going inconvenience caused.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos