Menu
Randomgaz
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

100MB.. Now getting 3MB since the 1 Jan 17 Everyday!! Walsall Area

So this is my speed im getting everyday at 5 when i get in from work Smiley Frustrated

yet still want me to pay half of my bill which is basically £25 which my bill is usually £45 Neway ...so im going to be payin that amount for 3mb and its not being fixed till 12 April 17

Nice of someone to let customers know that there doing maintenance and there broadband has dropped significantly. 

im sorry but i wont be payin that amount.

0 Kudos
Randomgaz
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 100MB.. Now getting 3MB since the 1 Jan 17 Everyday!! Walsall Area

speed.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: This Is My 100mb broadband speed since the 1 Jan 17 Eeveryday!!

Hello Randomgaz

I am sorry you are suffering slow speeds. It seems to be down to high area peak time traffic. We are aware ref F003909971 and would like to carry out some growth work in the area. The review date for that is currently showing 12 APR 2017. 

Please accept our apologies

Thank you for your patience

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
ih8vbrbnd
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: This Is My 100mb broadband speed since the 1 Jan 17 Eeveryday!!

Just jumping on the back of this i have had the same problem for months now. How can you (not personally) justify taking the full amount of money yet provide a service which is barely usable. I have rang up several times to get this sorted but to no avail. Even last night i was on the phone around an hour doing multiple resets then the adviser decided she would put me on hold since it was past 10pm and gone home or something. Is something going to be done about this? i am getting extremely fed up with this. 

0 Kudos