Menu
Stevemalla
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

0.15 Mbps all evening and night

Every evening from about 6pm till midnight my connection is 0.14 to sometimes 4mbps it has been like this for at least 6 months. Carnt even load YouTube vids and sometimes takes 20 seconds to send a message. So anoying as I pay for 155mbps and even at 5am at its best is 70. Every phone call to 150 always ends with the phone call ending without contacting a human or reaching someone in India who goes on to tell me to run test and it solves nothing apart from how s#i4 virgin media broadband is in area 30 and how poor the customer service. I was told it would be fixed by 10 Nov 2016 it wasn't then 7 December it wasn't and then 4 of Jan this month and it still ain't better. Would love an answer why it's always very very slow as your service statuse test hasn't worked for 7 years and it always says broadband green tick which is rubbish.
0 Kudos
Zebo
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 0.15 Mbps all evening and night

More money, more advertising, more customers. And the cycle goes on. But instead of expanding and upgrading their services, they instead take as many customers as they can, connecting 100+ when the capacity is 60. Something to do with the contract, where they state your internet might suffer at peak times. Currently after a 6 year contract with virgin i am switching to BT, their contract states that even at peak times your internet will not be affected. 

0 Kudos