QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broadband not working

My broadband stopped working suddenly this morning. The router appears to keep rebooting itself. It's a media hub version three. I usually use it in modem mode but it's now out of modem mode since resetting it as suggested by Virgin Media. I now can'...

nigelbu by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible start

New customer was due a quick start delivery today . At 10am yodel status changed from out for delivery - to driver delay and back at depot .i called Virgin customer service and was told to first check with yodel - I politely declined , so then advise...

Leon_ by Just joined
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

restore using pin hub 3 not working

unable to log onto settings to access hub 3.0. I have tried multiple browser including samsung phones and google chrome. have also tried reset using a pin for 1 minute and switching off from the plug no luck. i keep getting a message saying incorrect...

2deepri by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub5

I have just replaced my hub3 with a hub5. My phone is connected but only with my old network name and password it doesn't see my new network name? Virgin connect app also see's my hub5.

Dcasspow by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Book an Engineer

Impossible to book an engineer, can't get through on the phone and no option I can find in the app. Need to move my router since voip enabled. Virgin kindly sent me an extension cable, but it's the new push type and doesn't fit my wall socket or hub ...

Installation

I just got my media media and TV delivered now. I am trying to install it but I found out I have no virgin media socket in the house. I have an openreach master socket 5C. Please how can I resolve this problem 

Confie by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos