QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Swapping to a Different Hub

Hey, all.  I just moved house, and during the changeover, Virgin sent me out a "new" hub.The "new" hub is a Hub3, but the one from my old house (the one I was asked to bring with me) is a Hub5.Doing what I was told to do in the welcome pack, I plugge...

Jayenkai by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Red light on hub

I have had hub for a year now and only ever had a red light on hub.  Been fobbed off on chats to team  also WiFi and hard wire Internet drops out frequently, had numerous problems in my area. Can't change contract for another 6 months, but have cance...

Hub 5 installation effecting TiVo

Have installed my new Hub 5 tonight - connected to the Wifi all good but the TiVo is just not setting up - it keeps going around and around on a start up loop; looks like all good then before the home page has fully loaded it bounces back to the welc...

ksos500 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brown box outside / exposed cables !!

Hi ,I have paid for an engineer twice now to come out to our property to get us connected.The initial engineer wouldn’t repair the cable saying it would need a new cable running along the wall and that it would be risk repairing current cable as it’s...

Aizah by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gone Away Form

I made an order in mid-April and was told a Gone Away form had been submitted on April14. I haven’t heard anything since. I have spoken to the previous tenants of the flat I’m in, and they said they hadn’t heard from Virgin either

alboy_3 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this worth it?

My father was previously paying around £35-40 for 1gbps with internet, now paying £75 for 1gbps, netflix, cinema, sports & telephone, he asked me to find something better in the next 10 days due to the cooling period.

eddie778 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wall box

So, we have a wall box upstairs that I think is redundant. Has one cable in/out and no other in/out socket (see pic of underside). All of our Hub stuff is downstairs in lounge. Any thoughts??   

2856C664-2AD9-4B78-BC11-7262BBF0AA1E.jpeg 52F55116-229D-41D7-8C77-CF1228E6C899.jpeg
jfleur70 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos