QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When will Virgin switch on??

Virgin installed cables towards the end of last year/beginning of this year, the website said it was coming soon, then there was an update saying it was delayed, now it finally says coming soon again! However - my current contract runs out in January...

K8TB by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Availability at property

Hi,I live in Stocksbridge and we have been having Virgin rolled out for the past few years, my street has had multiple visits to each of the poles (I believe we are not having underground ducting just via existing BT poles), we had a Sales guy visit ...

MortusUK by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Line not fitted

Hey,So Virgin came out to install my services on Tuesday 31st OctoberHe said that the fibre outside was broken so he’ll contact his manager who advised to install everything inside and they’ll send someone out to blast the fibre from the box to the p...

Pre pull delays

Did a home move on the 19th September, told VM my new address and was told cable work needed doing to the property and that this would be done before we moved in. To this day work is yet to be done. Every time I phone asking for an update I get told ...

Resolved! Installation route

HiI'm looking at getting VM installed. What defines where the cable comes from the street to the house? Should there be a capped hole or something visible outside the property? I dont think I have seen anything. I thought i heard that they had come o...