QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hub5

I have just replaced my hub3 with a hub5. My phone is connected but only with my old network name and password it doesn't see my new network name? Virgin connect app also see's my hub5.

Dcasspow by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Book an Engineer

Impossible to book an engineer, can't get through on the phone and no option I can find in the app. Need to move my router since voip enabled. Virgin kindly sent me an extension cable, but it's the new push type and doesn't fit my wall socket or hub ...

Installation

I just got my media media and TV delivered now. I am trying to install it but I found out I have no virgin media socket in the house. I have an openreach master socket 5C. Please how can I resolve this problem 

Confie by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New customer offer

I am seeing a deal with Compare the Market with new customers getting a £100 gift card with their purchase. Can customer service or the retention team match that offer?How much are they allowed to drop from the current package price?

rogen22 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

5x red flashing light

i was away for 3 days, came home yesterday and I have a red flashing light on my 5x router, ive ran checks and apparently everything is ok to the house. I’ve made sure all cables are plugged in, I’ve reset the router and still nothing.ive contacted v...

New "digital" line issues

I'll start with apologies if this isn't the correct "board".Recently had the phone line upgraded to digital, (connects directly into the hub now), at VM request, not instigated by me. Had to have the house alarm upgraded which we weren't made aware o...

Resolved! Reconfigure my setup

HelloJust after some advice regarding my current installation setup. I used to have two tivo boxes. VM installed two boxes, one downstairs which the router and tivo was connected too. Then upstairs via the connection box, another tivo box was connect...

PXL_20231103_181939502.jpg
netreg by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos