QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WiFi fixed.

Following on from my quick start Hub 5  not connecting. The engineer came and fixed it. He said there was a part missing from the box under my window.  Simple fix. All good now.Mark

Markab17 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reroute external cables

Hi, I've also seen the previous posts re this subject and am hoping someone from the Virgin team can contact me. I have been unsuccesful so far, having used chat where I was promised an email, but this has not arrived.We are having work done on the o...

maryd1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken Fibre cable

During some DIY my wife kicked the cable out of the hub and broke the connection. Is this a standard cable from amazon or do I need book an appointment from an engineer?Thank you  

Centz by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Kit Delivered

Ordered a new kit to be delivered today (09/12) to my new property back on 28/11 and nothing has arrived. Bar getting a pre contract I’ve had absolutely zero contact from VM. Is this to be expected to get no acknowledgement at all and no new delivery...

New Hub 5 Sent - No Power Plug With it

HiI have a hub 4 and due to some issues they agreed to send me a hub 5.It finally arrived but during setting it up i encountered a problem. They sent no power supply plug with it and the plug for the hub 4 is too large to fit the hub 5. I have tried ...

Mejjo203 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning Equipment Issue

Not sure where to post this or who to even contact, Virgin Media make it impossible to actually speak to someone, I gave up waiting 45 minutes on the live chat and every time I call i'm always told the line is busier than usual. I can't reply to any ...

BluesFanUK by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract not finished

I joined Virgin Media and an engineer came out on 7th Nov 2023 to set up my broadband, tv and telephone. He turns up and as it is a townhouse and tv on top floor, he does not have a ladder long enough to fit on 2nd floor. Tells me he will fit broadba...

Oscar23 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nowhere to connect cable

I ordered quick connect broadband.I was not aware there needs to be. Virgin portal to screw in the round cable to? We don't have one on our walls. There are some old antenna portals but they're in another room.At the moment I've just plugged the yell...

Nanci by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos