Menu
fredsutton
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

subscription f-secure

Why have I only got 15 days left when I should have 12 months free I only joined virgin media this month

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: subscription f-secure

fredsutton wrote:

Why have I only got 15 days left when I should have 12 months free I only joined virgin media this month

It's probably stuck in the 30 day trial mode with the activation of the free year not having happened. Since you've got F-Secure installed, you'll have setup an account with F-Secure. Log into that and ask them to sort it.

Or you could just try removing, downloading and reinstalling it again. Make sure you get the installer through VM's F-Secure portal. Do not use the installer directly from the F-Secure homepage.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

fredsutton wrote:

It's probably stuck in the 30 day trial mode with the activation of the free year not having happened. Since you've got F-Secure installed, you'll have setup an account with F-Secure. Log into that and ask them to sort it.

Or you could just try removing, downloading and reinstalling it again. Make sure you get the installer through VM's F-Secure portal. Do not use the installer directly from the F-Secure homepage.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
fredsutton
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Have contacted f-secure to sort problem and they said They would resolve the problem within 48 hrs. this was last week still no response?

0 Kudos