Menu
andrew013
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

my email

my email was 'hacked' a while back. what should I do to regain access to it?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: my email

Hi andrew013, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have had trouble accessing your emails. 

Head over to the log in page and select forgotten password. 

It will take you through some security checks and you should then be able to re-gain access. 

If you have already done this but you are still having trouble pop the details of the email address in question across to me via PM (Purple Envelope, top right hand corner) and I will take a further look for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
andrew013
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma, thanks for your help.

the hacker has changed my security details somehow and I have not knowingly supplied that info ie my mother's maiden name and my birthday.

so, I cannot get past the first level of securiy. I wouldn't bother ( I would just request a cancellation) except there is an option trading bank account which I can't get access to with my password nor can I tell them anything because my only access is through my virgin account.

perhaps you can suggest something alse for me to do??

thanks Andrew

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi andrew013, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am sorry to see you have had such trouble getting back into the email address in question. 

Pop the details of the email address in question across to me via PM (Purple Envelope, top right hand corner) and I will take a further look for you. 

Many thanks

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos