Menu
colinfriend
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

blocked site

Up until  today   I was able to  read  the Liverpool Echo  posts,  but every time I click to open a posting I am now faced with  this (see image attached)   and where it says  "manage"  all it does  its sends me to my email site  WHY?????????>>>>>>>>>virgin virus.JPG

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: blocked site

Clicking “Manage my settings” should have taken you to “Manage your Web Safe settings” where if you were absolutely sure the warning was false then you could have allowed access to the website; thankfully you have been spared from making that decision as the website is now accessible.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Clicking “Manage my settings” should have taken you to “Manage your Web Safe settings” where if you were absolutely sure the warning was false then you could have allowed access to the website; thankfully you have been spared from making that decision as the website is now accessible.

0 Kudos
omendata
Superfast
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just get a copy of the latest version of Opera - makes life much easier - no need for proxy unblockers!

0 Kudos
colinfriend
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi  is this a browser ?   I don't  normally like downloading  things I know nothing about!!!  

0 Kudos
colinfriend
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

the way I got round it was to switch off my virus safe option as there was not a website address "Liverpool Echo" associated with it, so I couldn't put it down as an allowed site
0 Kudos