Menu
WolfieSmith4
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Telephone number to contact the Virgin Media Internet Security Team

Does anyone receive the Security Team emails and letters in the post regarding a malware infection that hit millions of people reported through the Have I Been Pawned site?  I have checked my system since the first letter and I know I am running way over the top procedures to prevent this, I have worked in IT Infrastructure and Security for many years now.  Just received another letter with the same information but still with the September date of infection.  what I cannot find is a telephone or contact detail for this team?  I have replied to their emails but no reply.  The only technical solution given in the letters or emails is pay us £25.00 a year for something you can get (if you know how) for nothing on the Internet.

I would like to speak with the security team just to get the full detail from their investigations so I can further mine.

0 Kudos
PaulMoore
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephone number to contact the Virgin Media Internet Security Team

It sounds like a sales letter for Gadget Rescue.

If you're on Twitter, drop me a DM and I'll see if there's any basis to it, or if it's simply a sales pitch.
https://twitter.com/Paul_Reviews

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephone number to contact the Virgin Media Internet Security Team

Hi WolfieSmith4,

I'll drop you a PM for a few more details, I'll the be able to check and see if there's any further information we can share about this.

Cheers

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos