Menu
jaydubblya1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phishing Emails

Hi, I received a Phishing Email supposedly from Virgin media , asking for bank details. I phone 150 and spoke to an operator who couldn't give a **bleep**. Has anyone else had one and who should I report it to who may care about these things.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phishing Emails

jaydubblya1 wrote:

Hi, I received a Phishing Email supposedly from Virgin media , asking for bank details. I phone 150 and spoke to an operator who couldn't give a **bleep**. Has anyone else had one and who should I report it to who may care about these things.

@jaydubblya1 You can report phishing emails via the net report page, link: http://netreport.virginmedia.com/netreport/?branding=virginmedia using the 'security inquiry / phishing report' category. Ensure to do a quick page search to see if the phish you received has been reported or not though.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
jaydubblya1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phishing Emails

Hi Shelke, thanks for the reply. It seems that this problem has been known about for a few days, yet Virgin Staff seem unconcerned and unhelpful.

Surely , if this was my company, I would be doing everything I could to protect the reputation of the company and issue warnings and how to deal with

the problem. Alas I have been met with indifference, with your reply being the only sensible advice so far.

To navigate a path through to this point has been tortuous for me , as I am not very computer literate, so thank you.

0 Kudos