Menu
nirvana8517
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Neptis

Hello there,

I recently moved from London to Oxford, and the estate agents who helped me finding my flat asked me the permission to pass on my details to "Virgin Media", because it looked like they wanted to make me an offer for a new broadband contract.
Nobody actually called me via phone, but I received an email instead from Mr Ryan Johnston from the "Neptis Group" with quite a lot of nice offers for Broadband, TV, Phone, etc.

I was now just wondering if this Neptis Group is Virgin Media partner, and if I will be safe, in case I decided to proceed signing a contract with this gentleman. Even because there'd be direct debit money involved, etc.
Any adice with this?

Thanks guys.

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Neptis

0 Kudos
Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Why should you be able to get a better deal through a third party rather than getting the same deal or better direct from the provider?

When something goes wrong (as it probably will) it's better to be dealing with the organ grinder rather than the monkey.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
0 Kudos
Pinguarq
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello!

Who are Neptis Group? I paid double deposit one for virgin and one from Neptis. I contacted Virgin many times and the are not able to refund. I thought they were same company> Anyone knows how I could get rembolse?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

See if this post is of any help, Re: Virgin Media Partners, and check your account balance in case the deposits have been added there as credits.

0 Kudos