Menu
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Latest Phishing News 22/11/2016

Latest Phishing News 22/11/2016

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or respond.

First email

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your services with us, We thought you'd like to know that we have upgraded your account to a new payments system.

and you can now view and make changes at your convenience by registering or signing into My Virgin Media.

Kindly sign into My Virgin Media and update your card details so that future payments are not delayed.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely
Virgin Media Payments Ltd.

Second email

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately we have been unable to collect payment for your QuickPay account using the payment details you have provided,

Please visit My Account Here and update your card details so that future payments are not delayed.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely
Virgin Media Payments Ltd.

Third email

Dear Customer,

Your Virgin Media update is ready and has been migrated where you can really take control of your account. Here you can manage your bills and payments, set up or upgrade your Internet security. And it’s available 24/7!
Please visit My Account Here to let the migration finalize by updating your payments details.

With new and improved payment system through Quick pay.

When you update your email service won't be affected and you'll keep all your old contacts, folders and messages.

Kind regards,
The Virgin Media team.

0 Kudos