Menu
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Latest Phishing News 04/03/2017

Latest Phishing News 04/03/2017

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or respond.

Dear Customer,
We thought you'd like to know that an update to your ebill is ready, to ensure that your service is not interrupted
we request that you update your profile.

Please kindly sign into My Virgin Media and update your card details so that future payments are not delayed.
And which will confirm your full QuickPay Update.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely
Virgin Media Payments Ltd.

Latest Phishing News 03/03/2017

We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or respond.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your Virgin Media services are scheduled for disconnection on 03 March 2017.

To help you get the most from managing your account and avoid any interruption to your services, please update your billing information immediately, we request you to confirm and update your billing information today.

Manage your account - on your computer, tablet or smartphone register or sign in to My Virgin Media at [Link Removed] where you can...

View your account balance and usage
Choose how to make a payment
Switch to eBilling to save £21 a year
Check your Virgin Media Mail
Manage your security features
Access amazingly useful apps
...and more!

Forgotten sign in details - If you've already registered for My Virgin Media but you've forgotten your sign in details no problem, you can retrieve or reset these here.

Making payments is easy - If you want to make a credit or debit card payment simply follow [Link Removed].

For some great videos giving you handy tips and tricks to get the most out of managing your services visit [Link Removed].

Kind regards,
The Virgin Media team

0 Kudos