Menu
mramzan1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Emails sending to wrong address

Hi,

I have recently taken a new contract however emails are still being sent to my old email address. I have already changed the email on my virgin media profile and also I have called virginmedia on many occasions to confirm my details. Yet still they have sent the confirmation email and new edocument contract to sign to wrong email address.

Look forward to hearing from you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emails sending to wrong address

Hi mramzan1

Many thanks for joining us on the community and for taking the time to get in touch about the email contact being incorrect

I am sorry to hear this has been an issue for you Smiley Sad

In order to correct this with us if you could get in touch via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to rectify this for you, that would be great!

It does sound as if the email is not up to date on one of the systems we have and for us to amend this for you we need to clear Data Protection with you first.

If you could let us know how this goes when you contact the team then that would be great Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos