Menu
benmax1311
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email address required

I need to email virginmedia with an attachment concerning an advert I have seen, is there an email address? I don't want to post in public forum.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email address required

You could use the NetReport page, select abuse type security enquiry and paste the attachment in the evidence section.  http://netreport.virginmedia.com/netreport/index.php

All Replies
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

they don't have an official email address. i did post one previously on here that is used but it was removed by the mods.

a friend is currently in discussion with her mp about making companies have a working usable email address on their website. until then, you may just have to write to them.

benmax1311
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Really annoying as it's information that is in their interest to know. Maybe won't bother, their loss!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You could use the NetReport page, select abuse type security enquiry and paste the attachment in the evidence section.  http://netreport.virginmedia.com/netreport/index.php