Menu
Ianpb
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Boxclever survey

I've just received an email from a company called 'Boxclever Consulting' who purport to be conducting an online survey on behalf of VirginMedia. Is this legitimate or a phishing scam?

I called Customer Services by telephone (that damn call centre in India whose personnel can't speak clear English) and they know nothing about it, and neither is there any information about it on the VirginMedia website.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Boxclever survey

HI Ianpb

I appreciate you popping by and understand your concerns however this is a genuine survey that is being run on our behalf.

If you have any further concerns just let us know and we'll be happy to help out.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It is a genuine company based in Leeds:

http://boxcleverconsulting.com/about/

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Genuine company granted, but that doesn't answer the original question of whether they are currently conducting a survey on behalf of Virgin Media.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
Ianpb
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If VirginMedia has hired a company to conduct a survey on its behalf, the least they they can do is to contact the customers who are destined to receive the email.

0 Kudos
hansi
Superfast
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So is it genuine or should I delete it?

0 Kudos
zvonok
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just delete it!

These surveys make NO difference!  I ( and presumably thousands of other users) have answered many about VM but nothing changes - it's all just ' a tick in the box'!

VM don't need to pay a consulting firm '£thousands?' to get some obvious answers - VM 'hierarchy' only have to look through a very small percentage of entries on this forum to see what their problems are!!!

Keep the money and start correcting some problems!

... ZvnK ...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

HI Ianpb

I appreciate you popping by and understand your concerns however this is a genuine survey that is being run on our behalf.

If you have any further concerns just let us know and we'll be happy to help out.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos